Wecken & Cie., Basel, Switzerland informed us on January 16, 2017 pursuant to Art. 27a(1) WpHG thereby making reference to the exceedance of the threshold of 10% or a higher threshold from December 30, 2016, as follows:
- The investment is used to implement strategic objectives.
- The reporting person does intend to obtain further voting rights by acquisition or any other way.
- The reporting person does intend to influence the composition of the issuers' administration, management or supervisory board.
- The reporting person does intend to change the capital structure of the company, especially with regards to the ratio of internal/outside financing and the dividend policy.
- Concerning the source of funds, the capital is financed by 100% through equity capital with which the reporting person needs to finance the acquisition of the voting rights.