Acquiring Real Estate
DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG is a real estate group with a clear focus on commercial real estate in German secondary locations.
The Group is pursuing a buy-and-hold strategy in conjunction with active real estate management. The Group focuses on the investment clusters Value Add, Core + and Redevelopment.
• Investments in Germany
• A- and B-locations in metropolitan regions / catchment areas or secondary centers (so-called “secondary locations”) with good economic conditions
Type of use
• Retail (preferably with anchor tenant from the food retail sector)
• Logistics / Light industrial
• Investments of more than € 10 million per single asset
• Portfolio or individual properties
• Vacancy rate at max. 10%
• Weighted average lease term (WALT) of at least 5 years
• Gross initial yield of >6%
• Vacancy rate at max. 10% to 40%
• Weighted average lease term (WALT) of at least 2 years
• Gross initial yield of >7%
• Tenant structure: Good to very good tenant credit, preferably multi-tenant
• Both asset and share deals (including corporate takeovers) and portfolio transactions
Please send us only property offers with detailed exposés (actual rents, contract periods, details of units and areas, images) and exact location (location, street, house number). If you have questions to individual points, you can reach us under the contact details on the right side.