Overview Analysts’ Recommendations
There are currently three financial anaylsts who regularly report on the business development of DEMIRE.
|Bank/Broker||Analyst||Current Rating||Target Price|
|Hauck & Aufhäuser||Christian Glowa||Buy||6.00|
|Pareto Securities||Dr. Philipp Häßler||Hold||4.40|
|Baader Bank||Andre Remke||Reduce||4.20|
- March 19, 2021 – Hauck & Aufhäuser – Update: Strong set of KPIs in 2020
- December 09, 2020 – Hauck & Aufhäuser – Update: “REALize-Potential” strategy pays off – guidance increased
- September 25, 2020 – Hauck & Aufhäuser – Initiation: All boxes ticked for growth
- May 19, 2020 – SRC Research (Stefan Scharff) – DEMIRE Q1 2020 with a hike of 21% in rental income and +8% in FFO – limited impact of the COVID-19 pandemic to date with an improving overall outlook
- March 20, 2020 – SRC Research (Stefan Scharff) – DEMIRE FY 2019: FFO up 48%, rental income lifted by 11% – transaction volume of more than Euro 400m and high revaluation result lift portfolio to almost EUR 1.5bn
The analysts’ recommendations and especially the key figures presented in this document have not been prepared by DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG. Furthermore, the earnings estimates are not the result of calculations made by DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG, but instead are based on analyses, reports, recommendations and valuations from third parties, especially analysts, banks and research service providers. References to such recommendations and analyses are for informational purposes only. DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG would like to emphasise that it does not accept or endorse the recommendations, analyses or conclusions of the analysts, banks and research service providers presented here. DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG assumes no liability whatsoever for the selection, timeliness, completeness or accuracy of the analysts’ recommendations presented. The information contained on this website does not constitute an offer to sell or a request to subscribe to or acquire securities of DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG. DEMIRE Deutsche Mittelstand Real Estate AG assumes no liability whatsoever for damages caused to third parties based on the information contained on this website.